- CMRprint is one of the products that is built and maintained by the programmers of Loginet. Loginet is located on the campus of the Amsterdam Science Park. Loginet develops many applications for the transportation industry and at the same time maintains a large server park.
- You can use CMRprint to create CMR's from any location or any device, at any moment you like.
- Your CMR is available as PDF and can be downloaded or printed after clicking the print-button.
- If you prefer another type of CMR or different positioning of the CMR output, feel free to contact us.
- When you become a paying member of our community, we are able to offer you many other solutions. This includes printing on your own CMR-page or other printing methods. It is also possible to print logo's and barcodes on your CMR or to store your order and print your CMR afterwards.
- We can connect CMRprint to the CargoOffice back end (which can be connected simply with your TMS), so for all orders of your TMS you are able to use CMRprint functionality direct and in an easy manner.
How to use CMRprint
- Fill in the CMR-form at the homepage and click the print-button at the bottom of the page.
- What you see is what you get. Everything you put in will be outputted on your printed CMR.
- When clicking the Clear form-button all filled in values of that moment are cleared.
- When clicking the Save defaults-button all filled in values of that moment are stored, so you can use these values again next time.
- When you want to erase formerly stored values, then first click button Clear form and secondly click button Save defaults.
- By default 2 CMR pages are printed (1. red; 2. blue). Other options are available, e.g. 1 or 4 pages, therefore contact us.